In this episode of The Beauty of Horror, Chandler talks with film scholar and writer Theodoor Steen about the Grotesque beauty of Thee Wreckers Tetralogy.
The two discuss the melancholia of knowing your own mortality, the Grotesque vs Horror, the magic of cinema, and, of course, aesthetics!
Want to connect more with the podcast and its guests? Check out the info below!
- Chandler – @_Shockaholic
- Beauty of Horror – @BeautyHorrorPod
- Theodoor – @TheodoorSteen
Beauty of Horror
- BoH Webpage – https://shockaholic.org/beautyofhorror
- BoH Ko-Fi – https://ko-fi.com/beautyhorrorpod
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cine.nl – https://cine.nl/author/theodoor/
- Schokkend Nieuws – https://www.schokkendnieuws.nl/
- Camera Japan Festival Rotterdam (23-27 Sept): https://camerajapan.nl/rotterdam/
- Camera Japan Festival Amsterdam (1-4 Oct): https://camerajapan.nl/amsterdam/
Thee Wreckers Tetralogy & related works
Music by Karl Casey (White Bat Audio)
Cover Art designed by JRGDrawing
Edited by Aviva Dassen