On this episode of The Beauty of Horror, Chandler talks with Jenn Adams, horror writer and contributor for Ghouls Magazine and Rue Morgue, as well as co-host of the acclaimed podcasts Psychoanalysis and The Loser’s Club, about the tragic beauty of Mike Flanagan’s Gerald’s Game (2017)!
The two discuss how Flanagan portrays trauma, circles, Stephen King’s tethered universes, and, of course, aesthetics!
Want to connect more with the podcast and its guests? Check out the info below!
- Chandler – @_Shockaholic
- Beauty of Horror – @BeautyHorrorPod
- Jenn – @jennferatu
- Strong Female Antagonist – @SfAntagonist
- Psychoanalysis Podcast – @PsychoAPod
- Losers Club Podcast – @LosersClubPod
- Ghouls Magazine – @GhoulsMagazine
- Rue Morgue – @RueMorgue
Beauty of Horror
- BoH Webpage – https://shockaholic.org/beautyofhorror
- BoH Ko-Fi – https://ko-fi.com/beautyhorrorpod
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ghouls Magazine – https://www.ghoulsmagazine.com/
- Rue Morgue – https://rue-morgue.com/
Music by Karl Casey (White Bat Audio)
Cover Art designed by JRGDrawing
Edited by Aviva Dassen
If you enjoyed this episode please be sure to rate and subscribe!