On this episode of The Beauty of Horror, Chandler talks with trans, non-binary graphic designer, horror writer, and a co-founder of the upcoming book Transploitation, Wren Crain! CW: Discussions of gender dysphoria and toxic relationships.
The two delve into the beauty and complexities of chosen families, toxic relationships, queer horror, and the drug-infused head trip that is Mitzi Peirone’s Braid (2019).
Want to connect more with the podcast and its guests? Checking out the info below!
- Chandler – @_Shockaholic
- Beauty of Horror – @BeautyHorrorPod
- Wren Crain – @b_rollbanshee
- Transploitation Book – @TransploitBook
- Sick Sad Monsters Podcast – @SickSadMonsters
- Wren Crain Linktree – https://linktr.ee/brollbanshee
- Ghouls Magazine – https://www.ghoulsmagazine.com/
Music by Karl Casey (White Bat Audio)
Cover Art designed by JRGDrawing
If you enjoyed this episode please be sure to rate and subscribe!